Are you looking for an opportunity to play an important role in a national non-profit association? Do you have a passion for directly contributing to the education of healthcare professionals and the public about the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases? Are you interested in playing a strategic role in a small collaborative environment?
We are the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID), and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently operating remotely but expect to return to the office located in Bethesda, MD later this year. Since 1973, we have been dedicated to healthier lives through effective prevention and treatment of infectious diseases across the lifespan. Our core values include collaboration, diversity and inclusion, evidence-based, integrity, and transparency. We are a small but mighty team that works collaboratively to accomplish our mission.
We are searching for a creative Manager, Marketing & Outreach to help develop strategies and execute marketing and awareness campaigns across multiple channels (email, web, social media, and direct mail), in alignment with the NFID Strategic Plan. Successful candidates will be able to think strategically and creatively, show attention to detail, and have strong project management skills. Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Developing high-quality content including NFID publications, emails, websites, blogs, and social media posts and communications collateral for staff and external stakeholders
- Recommending and implementing innovative strategies to amplify messaging and enhance NFID impact
- Collaborating with new and existing partner organizations
- Managing and monitoring activity across NFID social media channels
- Managing NFID email distribution systems, including management of editorial calendar and list management
- Measuring and reporting on results of NFID communications activities