Flight Safety Foundation seeks a self-driven integrated marketing specialist who has excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail to drive all marketing efforts to a multitude of audiences. As a team-oriented individual, you will work closely with the Membership, Conferences and Events, and Communications departments, as well as other departments within the organization. You’ll be responsible for managing all automation and digital marketing efforts to drive FSF membership, event attendance, and increase social media presence. You will be empowered to write copy for emails and newsletters, offer creative direction, support weekly/monthly reporting, and oversee campaigns from concept to completion. Graphic design skills required.
Flight Safety Foundation is a very positive team-oriented work environment, offering competitive salary and flexibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create on-brand promotional materials for membership and events department needs, such as drafting content, collateral, email marketing, social media and more.
- Design event/conference themes (logo and colors) to be used in overall event promotion.
- Plan and execute event/conference marketing schedule. Ie; social media posts (copy and graphics) on event topics and drive traffic to increase registration, email marketing, website landing page creation, sign up forms, surveys, etc.
- Occasionally communicate with event sponsors to obtain event relevant information.
- Light video editing of event sessions for cohesive branding.
- Collaborate on FSF’s social media content and strategy with the Communications department.
- Manage the editorial schedule, design, and execution of 3 monthly newsletters: FSF Member Newsletter, Board of Governors Newsletter, and Aerosafety World Newsletter. Work internally and externally to obtain content from staff and members
- Create and maintain marketing calendar and schedule of communications.
- Coordinate and execute communications and materials to the Foundation’s Board of Governors.
- Participate in website development/design and make updates for membership, events, and general content.