Mindalt is a startup that provides seamless solutions to improve emotional performance and resilience to modern stress.
We started with Mindalt Mood Enhancing Deodorant and are expanding to deliver best-in-class natural products and experiences in the CPG category and beyond to pursue this mission.
Ultimately, we exist to help people make choices that support their emotional and physical health.
No toxic ingredients. No toxic mindsets.
**About the role**: As our community intern, you will be responsible for social media management and community relationships across referral, review platforms, and direct outreach to Mindalt.
**You will:** - Consistently post and cross-post content in alignment with our content calendar and support activations
- Review audience engagement throughout the day, respond to comments, or escalate responses when appropriate
- Track, report, and analyze relevant metrics,
- Build and maintain social calendar and content bank, stay on top of relevant topics and competitive activity
- Work directly with the CEO/co-founder to build product and knowledge and best practice to grow a best in class customer relationship program
- Handle customer inquiries with integrity to strengthen lifelong customer loyalty
- Collaborate with content creators to immerse self in strategy and voice and assist with content development as needed
- Work alongside and learn from a diverse founding team with experience across startups to global firms and luxury to CPG alike (P&G, Unilever, ABinBev, Diageo, Casa Amigos, Harmless Harvest, Spotify, Forbes).
Location/Region: New York, NY (10108)