This role will be responsible for the creation, management, and evaluation of Global Digital and Social Marketing campaigns for the Aerin Beauty brand.
The Manager will develop digital and social programs that drive brand awareness, build engagement and drive conversion.
The Manager will support strategic brand objectives and evaluate performance of programs and content, delivering key insights to drive growth.
The Manager will bring new thinking to the Aerin Beauty brand and deliver new retail and omnichannel experiences, while carefully and protecting brand equity.
- Development of digital assets including content sites, advertising, social support and content, homepages, e-mails and mobile experience to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales, leveraging agencies and internal teams:
- Brief Creative Team on needed assets
- Work closely with digital creative on designing UX and wireframes
- Share concepts with regional and local teams to drive adoption
- Align communication with e-commerce - Measure and analyze all campaign performance, develop dashboard, determine ways to optimize and enhance campaigns
- Participate in selection, evaluation of digital projects with outside agencies to help Aerin Beauty transition to a digital first brand
- Champion digital first thinking by scouring the global marketplace to bring new ideas/trends/innovations to Aerin Beauty amplifying brand relevance to a digitally savvy consumer:
- Present ideas to marketing teams - Lead brainstorming sessions to determine ways of making ideas relevant for key initiatives
- Determine potential agency partners to help execute programs
- Broaden the Aerin Beauty brand's digital footprint via platform expansion, increased market adoption of globally created campaigns and increased strategic focus:
- Align resources with participating markets
- Schedule necessary tool and platform training sessions
- Design and lead adoption of local social media reporting and content management tools
- Work closely with local markets to communicate program attributes and assist in site implementation:
- Lead QA oversight to assist local market adoption
- Share concepts with regional teams to gain alignment
- Measure and report on success of initiatives and campaigns, working with analytics platforms, teams and agencies:
- Leverage available tools and online reporting capabilities to report on program successes, developing clear competitive benchmarks
- Prepare and present programs and metrics for various internal management, retailer and international meetings
Location/Region: New York, NY (10108)