Hedgeye is one of the fastest-growing independent investment research and online financial media companies.
Core to the continued growth of the company is HedgeyeTV, the online financial broadcasting arm of Hedgeye. The HedgeyeTV team is looking for an aspiring and hardworking Motion Graphic Designer to join our ever-growing team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with the HedgeyeTV team as well as Hedgeye’s marketing department.
- Work with Producers and Directors to develop content for Hedgeye TV programs and segments including motion graphic intros & outros, chyrons for live broadcasts, and assets for current and future products
- Work with marketing team to design and create graphic and video-based content for attention-grabbing social media marketing campaigns
- Assist the HedgeyeTV team in the execution of on-air graphics in a live control room
- Handle any additional editorial and production duties including; segment producing, creating visual editorial content, chyron operation, camera operation
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator in creating graphic-based content (motion graphics, dynamic graphic design
- Creative, results driven with strong written and oral communications skills
- Team player committed to improving and using skill set to facilitate broader media team growth through content and media creation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, live-TV environment and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of social platform and content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Television production or Graphic Design or equivalent certificate or work experience.
- Interest and knowledge of financial markets and global economies a plus
- Experience in post-production/graphics creation
- Experience at a financial media company, online and video production a plus
- Experience in a live broadcast setting a plus, including knowledge of ENG/DSLR cameras and live switcher equipment
Location/Region: Stamford, CT