Are you a talented Digital Marketing Manager? You may be perfect for this position. We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for a start up organization that is hiring for a direct hire/ full-time position currently located in Houston, TX!
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Actively market and promote Company news and project development including pitching to media organizations, building relations with media organizations, press release distribution, etc.
- Create compelling and engaging technical content including press releases, web content, digital tactics, social media, presentations, posters, and other materials based on business needs
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, such as agencies, vendors, or media outlets
- Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 7+ years' experience working in marketing or advertising
- Proven experience in building strong relations with both local and national media outlets and successfully promoting campaigns via media outlets
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of online content marketing and social media development strategies
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (92121)