NAMB is seeking an experienced, energetic, and creative Marketing and Communications Specialist to assist in the development and manage implementation of marketing campaigns and activities for all of NAMB’s programs, events, and initiatives.
Board President and Association Administrator
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for the development and distribution of all print and electronic collateral and will manage tracking systems to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the Association’s marketing efforts. This person will also implement the Association’s online community strategy in social channels, managing engagement and activity within its audience and building and fostering relationships.
Manage and assist in formulating internal and external communications, marketing plans and strategies.
Consult with and advise the Board of Directors and NAMB Committees on their communications projects, including brainstorming ideas and writing copy.
Serve as main administrative point-of-contact for NAMB’s outside marketing strategy and public relations firm and coordinate the following:
- Strategy, development and distribution of press releases, brochures, and other materials necessary for the promotion of NAMB
- Promotion of NAMB meetings and events to members, the press, and other targeted audiences
- Targeting media to support NAMB’s legislative and public relations initiatives
- Organization of press conferences, as necessary
- Coordinate media relations at meetings and conferences
- Monitor general, financial and trade press for relevant news and
- Draft, edit and/or review articles for submission in trade and other
- Maintain a weekly or monthly email newsletter/Digital Magazine.
- Maintain and actively post and engage on all of NAMB’s social
- Serve as a liaison to the Communications Committee, and prepare reports, agendas, and participate in meetings and conference calls as
- Make changes to the NAMB website for design and content as directed
- Copyediting, copywriting, work with graphic design and website developers as needed
- Assist the Association Administrator and Board President as
- Other duties, as may be needed