The affiliate Web Developer works across the organization to develop and maintain customer facing websites, apps and other products. The Web developer should have advanced knowledge in HTML & CSS, intermediate knowledge in JS and an understanding of Google products and services. They will report to the director of Digital Products and work alongside teams for strategy on how to grow digital audiences.
Essential Job Functions
1. Design, develop and maintain sites, apps and other content distribution platforms for AMG operations.
2. Manage technical integrations between organizations and various partners and vendors providing advertising, editorial, subscription, support, and other services & technology products.
3. Provide analytics, reporting and business intelligence support to all departments.
4. In collaboration with IT admins, manage DNS and domain administration
5. Provide technical expertise needed to execute editorial and business content strategies. Build special sections and features, interactives, databases, micro-sites, etc.
6. In collaboration with editorial managers and staff, develop and implement information architecture and content strategies to maximize impact of AMG content.
7. Manage programmatic ad inventory and yield management, provide technical solutions and support for local advertising campaigns.
At least two years working with web design and development or general coding -- education can substitute for experience -- and some background in a newsroom environment.
Skills and Abilities
Advanced HTML & CSS
Intermediate JS, ideal candidate will know jQuery, know modern ES6 features
Familiarity with Google Products- Google Analytics, Tag Manger and Ad Manager
PHP fluency, experience using WordPress as a newsroom CMS
experience using and administering BLOX CMS
The above criteria are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. These criteria are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Walla Walla, WA 99362: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Location/Region: Walla Walla, WA (99362)