ISPOR is recognized as the global leader in the field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). Do you want to work for a world-class organization where digital content plays a vital role in advancing ISPOR’s mission to promote HEOR excellence to improve decision making for health globally?
It is an exciting time at ISPOR as we usher in a new era of digital transformation initiatives to promote ISPOR’s digital products in an everchanging business environment.
Do you have experience planning and implementing seamless, user-focused digital experiences, management, and metrics/analytics needing a new home to grow?
If so, read on for more information!
Our Marketing & Communications Department is growing! We are actively seeking a UX Digital Strategist.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for bringing content strategy to the user-experience design process, using systems architectures, taxonomies, content models, and data-driven decision making. Your responsibilities include continuous development and execution of the digital strategic plan and working with the ISPOR’s Web Content Manager to manage the development, editing, and maintenance of all digital content. Additionally, you will work with the Web Content Manager to train and support for ISPOR staff in how to best optimize content for digital as well as staff user support for the content management system (CMS), and other online tools.
- Plan and implement seamless, user-focused digital experiences.
- Implement and maintain ISPOR’s content strategy across all digital product offerings (such as, but not limited to, eResource centers, content library, HEOR Solutions Center)
- Maintain adherence to ISPOR’s content taxonomy, providing analytics and advising on needed modification to ISPOR’s Content Strategy team and other ISPOR staff.
- Establishes plans to optimize user experience with digital content to serve ISPOR members, the broader healthcare community, and the media.
- Optimize digital content to continuously enhance value and viewership.
- Design and manages the analyses and routine reporting of digital metrics/dashboards for all digital platforms (eg, website, microsites, social media, and email) to continually improve digital content and the user experience.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in IT, communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of website content, with at least 2+ years of experience managing HTML and other digital assets.
- 3+years of experience working in or for an association or professional society strongly preferred.
- Advanced understanding of HTML, content management systems, digital content development, information architecture, search engine optimization, web analytics, and accessibility.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing web content.
- Ability to train and support others on desktop and web-based applications.
- Experience with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, and ability to learn new technology platforms.
- Experience with management of content management systems required.
Nestled half-way between Philadelphia and New York City, ISPOR’s headquarters is in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Our staff is currently remote during the pandemic, however once safe, staff may begin returning to the office with a hybrid model of 2 in-office days per week.
ISPOR provides an excellent total compensation package including:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefits plan
- Generous PTO – 20 days the first year
- Extraordinary holiday schedule including the week between Christmas Eve and New Years’ Day
ISPOR, the professional society for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), is an international, multistakeholder, nonprofit dedicated to advancing HEOR excellence to improve decision making for health globally. The Society is the leading source for scientific conferences, peer-reviewed and MEDLINE-indexed publications, good practices guidance, education, collaboration, and resources in the field.
ISPOR’s community of 14,000 individual and chapter members from more than 100 countries include a wide variety of healthcare stakeholders, including researchers and academicians, assessors and regulators, payers and policy makers, the life sciences industry, healthcare providers, and patient engagement organizations. The Society’s leadership has served as an unbiased resource and catalyst for innovation in the field for more than 25 years.
Join @ISPORorg and the #HEOR conversation on social media:
Apply through the link, creating a new candidate profile.
The link below is the ONLY method of application; to be considered, please apply through this system.
Please submit your salary requirements within your cover letter.