Do you have a passion for social media content management? Are you skilled at creating posts, campaigns, and content that catches the eyes of someone scrolling their feeds? Do you enjoy the challenge of leveraging social media to generate interest in a place you are passionate about? If so, you could be who we’re looking for as a Social Media Marketing Manager at The N2 Company!
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will continue to have the opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications across the country. Our mission is to help small businesses win every day. The Social Media Marketing Manager works on our Marketing team to fuel social media awareness of and engagement with our brands and our franchise opportunity.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and via video calls. This role has the option to be fully remote or located at our headquarters in Wilmington once our Home Office safely reopens.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting full-time position? Keep reading and then apply today via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Create the ongoing development and delivery of our organic social media strategy across our N2 Company, N2 Publishing, Real Producers, and BeLocal brands.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to create social media content.
- Manage multiple in-house social media accounts and generate, edit, and share engaging content daily.
- Manage a social media management platform to post, track, listen, measure, and optimize social media performance.
- Propose and implement new social media features, tools, and ideas to help develop brand awareness.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Be proficient in and have professional experience with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Have the ability to create and modify content to be engaging and generate social media and web traffic.
- Have a track record of 3-5 years of developing and executing successful organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Be able to straddle strategy and execution.
- Have excellent creative thinking, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills.
- Have strong customer service experience responding to customers in social media comments, messages, and reviews.
It’s Not Required, But We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Experience in organic and paid promotion.
- Experience driving growth of followers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies for maximum efficiency.
- Experience working in a self-directed, fast-paced environment with excellent time management and productivity output.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual wellness stipend.
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at n2co.com/opportunities.
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA