At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.About the Role: We are looking for a strategic and creative executive communications professional to join our corporate communications team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to convey complicated and nuanced topics in compelling and engaging ways for a variety of vehicles and audiences.
Working with an integrated team across public relations, content/thought leadership, and internal communications, they will coordinate the strategy for assigned executives’ external and internal visibility plan and oversee the execution of recommended deliverables. This position will be the dedicated partner for internal and external facing content and thought leadership.What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with C-Suite leadership on various key internal and external topics and issues that reflect the needs of the organization and business.
- Research and package content from internal and external resources to develop compelling, insightful and engaging narratives.
- Manage executive communications and enablement projects, including developing content for our organization-wide forums and newsletters like town halls/all hands, director and manager forums, internal and external executive presentations, team, leadership, and organization-wide offsites and events, etc.
- Lead content, speech writing, and presentation materials
- Deliver executive-level work products including scripts, speeches, videos, and social media amplification plans
- Work collaboratively with C-Suite leaders, their teams, agency partners, business partners, and vendors.
What You’ll Need:
- 6-8+ years experience in a communications leadership role
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Experience advancing C-Suite thought leadership within a field or industry, and experience delivering original thinking across multiple topics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communications agency experience
- Editing experience with an adaptable style
- Knowledge in presentation-building and visualizing communications
#LI-Remote#LI-LM1#LI-SC1#LI-AI1Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $150.462 - $225.694 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program. Notice of E-Verify Participation Right to Work
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA