This position will manage search engine optimization (SEO) and ASAM.org website presence and be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our organization website(s) and our content’s search rank for key terms at all levels of our marketing funnel.
- Maintain of all our online branding protocols located at ASAM.org in Sitefinity CMS and several other lead generation microsites hosted in WordPress CMS.
- Conduct website journey research, and help our team optimize our website, marketing touchpoints, and conversion approach accordingly.
- Collaborate on the development and execution of SEO content for website. Including subject matter experts, designers and strategists.
- Manage organic search engine performance including providing data analytics and insights.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and the major search engines.
- Implement and maintain privacy GDPR policy adherence and incorporate them with lead generation content produced from the websites.
- Remove any “dead” links and respond to issues with site functionality across organization.
- Create mock-ups for proposed content pages/landing pages for lead generation and update all website pages as needed.
- Provide support and monitor ASAM member-only online community forums
- Monitor mutli-platform website integrations including SSO and security.
- Serve as back-up designer during to support basic business functions such as business cards, letterhead and more program specific such as web advertising banners, social media images, email headers, etc.
Estimated Time Allocation
- Website maintenance and SEO optimization 40%
- Website content implementation 40%
- Digital Design 20%
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills including setting priorities in work assignments, coordinating and managing projects, and following up on assignments with minimal direction
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, organizational, communication and customer service skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good customer / member service skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity valued
- Team player with positive attitude, enthusiastic energy and ability to have fun with team members
Benefits of Working at ASAM:
- ASAM’s work with physicians and clinicians helps millions of patients, families, and communities impacted by addiction
- ASAM’s work helps address the vast national crisis of opioids and addiction
- ASAM enjoys a strong organizational culture, living by values determined by staff of open collaboration, trust, courage, and connectedness
- ASAM is proud to have earned the Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility
- ASAM offers competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and benefits that include paid vacation and sick leave, transportation reimbursement, medical insurance, and 401k.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com explaining your interest in the position and how your skills match the position.
Recruiting Salary Range: Commensurate with experience (with a robust benefits package)
ASAM provides equal opportunity to all staff. No person shall be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, physical handicaps, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or any other category that is protected by federal law or the laws of the Maryland.
ASAM is proud to be honored with the Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility for its use of flexibility and other aspects of workplace effectiveness as a workplace strategy to increase business and employee success. ASAM was one of eight organizations and the only association to be recognized in the state of Maryland.