Senior Associate, Digital Products
Under the direct supervision of the Sr. Director, Digital Products, this position will provide support to the development and delivery of HRS programs, products and services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Digital Product Development Support
- Provide support for the coordination and dissemination of all digital products communications/promotions, in collaboration with the Content Development and Marketing & Communications teams to include, drafting content for the HRS365 learning platform web page, promotions via the website, internal and external eblasts, and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Provide support for the coordination and dissemination of HRStv programming and HRS webinars, in collaboration with multiple HRS teams to include, management of production schedules, coordination of interviewees and presenters, minor video editing and file uploading to appropriate dissemination channels (YouTube, HRS365, HRS Online, others).
- Provide excellent constituent support and timely resolution on internal and external customers’ issues and concerns by providing detailed explanations of services or products, working with HRS teams to improve existing processes, reviewing customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues and communicating with customers in-person, through email or chat, or over the phone as needed.
- Manage HRS event and content delivery mobile applications ensuring functionality, integration, content and user experience meet desired goals.
- Maintain product educational framework tagging on HRS365.
- Perform quality assurance testing on all digital product launches.
- Administer and maintain the Digital Products email accounts.
- Serve as liaison to IBHRE certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
HRS Statement of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
HRS stakeholders share a common passion for accomplishing our mission to end death and suffering from heart rhythm disorders.
We believe our diverse backgrounds, experiences and interests are assets in reaching that goal, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in all of our activities, where everyone feels valued, responded and welcome.
We strive to have organizational leaders who represent all aspects of our diversity and who promote the diversity, equity, and inclusion that are essential to our success.
HRS is a Equal Employment Opportunity employer.