FIA seeks a Senior Marketing Coordinator to help drive its marketing initiatives and help evolve the FIA brand experience. FIA is a global trade association focused on the cleared derivatives markets with offices in Brussels, London, Singapore and Washington, DC. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work cross-departmentally within the MCMS (Marketing, Conferences, Member Services & Sales) Division as well as interfacing and collaborating with various departments and offices. This position will coordinate key outbound marketing campaigns and ensure the established marketing and communication strategies are fulfilled and deadlines are met.
- Manages webinar marketing for 20+ webinars annually including developing marketing plans, overseeing the development of marketing collateral and analyzing and reporting on results
- Manages digital advertising operations on FIA.org and in select FIA newsletters, including setting up and scheduling advertisements and providing performance statistics to the Business Development team
- Executes marketing plans for major conferences, events, products and services by creating, editing and scheduling digital marketing campaigns
- Supports the development of all marketing materials (print and digital) by sharing ideas, drafting content and proofing materials
- Develops messaging for digital marketing campaigns, focused on email and social media and optimized to drive conversions
- Upholds FIA’s brand guidelines across channels and partners and helps increase brand effectiveness
- Analyzes & presents quarterly email and social media statistics for marketing campaigns
- Manages the email marketing platform, provides training on features and functionality and helps maintain the vendor relationship
- Builds, tests and manages the event app for each major conference
- Supports the Communications team with member communications and creating and scheduling content across FIA’s social media platforms.
- Creates and updates content on FIA.org
- Supports SVP of Global Brand Management by setting up internal division-level meetings, completing expense reports, travel arrangements and other duties as assigned.
- Oversees the Division level procurement card, tracks expenses and reports on spending
- Assists Member Services department with set up and maintenance of distribution lists within AMS system and Email platform
- Partners with other departments to enhance existing products or services
- Maintains familiarity with marketing and communication trends and suggest improvements and new ideas in response to them
- Provides hands-on, on-site support at major conference and events