AACC, a DC-based dynamic, growing global scientific and medical professional organization for clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, and research scientists focused on the science and practice of clinical laboratory science and its application to healthcare, is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing.
The Senior Manager, Marketing develops and implements multichannel marketing activities, to support strategic objectives such as increasing attendance at meetings and online educational programs, growing membership, generating new leads for programs, and increasing product line profit. The Senior Manager develops, executes, and analyzes digital marketing plans and strategies for all AACC products including education and membership programs, career services, and special initiatives. This position works with the Director, Integrated Marketing and internal customers to develop marketing plans, co-create and manage budgets and forecasts, and establish inbound and outbound marketing strategies and tactics for webinars, conferences, Certificate Programs, publications, and other products as assigned. The Senior Manager develops the strategic plan for digital and email promotions across the organization. This includes managing creation, copy, CTA and subject line strategies, audience segmentation, and delivery; analyzing results for the department; and consulting with internal stakeholders to optimize email messaging and efficacy. The position also manages vendor relationships for the Job Center and Clinical Lab Marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements individual marketing plans, strategies, and tactics for all AACC products, services, and conferences under the position’s jurisdiction, such as email, SEO, digital ads, social media, as well as web and campaign analytics to promote products and analyze results.
- Develops and implements multichannel promotional strategies utilizing inbound and outbound tactics for all AACC promotional product lines to include membership, working in close collaboration with Director, Integrated Marketing, and Director, Membership Development in addition to program managers within and outside the marketing team.
- Develops and manages budget and forecast for all digital campaigns. Monitors budget and forecast for assigned product lines.
- Creates and optimizes webpage text for AACC products, services and conferences.
- Acts as the email strategy specialist for the organization. This includes being the point person for email integration with High Road Solution and the IT Department. Developing and maintaining a company-wide email strategy. Working with internal stakeholders to optimize their messages. Continually testing and developing best practices for subject lines, layouts, CTA’s, etc.
- Co-manages promotional email creation and analysis for the department, including implementing and analyzing A/B tests, drip campaigns, and other efforts.
- Works with Communications department to maintain robust social media presence for education products, publications, and other AACC products and initiatives
- Creates and maintains production schedules for developing and implementing promotion plans
- Tracks and analyzes campaign performance to inform future strategy for education product promotion. Identifies latest trends and technologies to select the most effective channels for digital promotion.
- Performs research to identify new markets
- Researches and maintains competitive analysis for product lines
- Manages external vendors including optimization for AACC’s Job Center, Clin Lab Marketplace, and other vendor-managed programs, as noted.
- Other duties as assigned