Elevate your career with an exciting opportunity as a Marketing & Communications Coordinator within a top national food chain! Our client is seeking a motivated team player that gets excited about all things Marketing, Content, & Social Media. The Marketing Communications Coordinator II is a member of the Talent Acquisition Department and reports directly to the Senior Lead Advisor of the Employer Brand. This exciting 1-year contract role is expected to go through January 2023. Lots of gained experience in this role, from marketing to social media and recruiting.
*Candidate must be on-site for this role at their corporate location in Atlanta, GA 30349.*
Marketing & Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
Marketing & Communications Coordinator Requirements:
- Content Creation
- Serve as liaison for external agency team of copywriters connecting them with internal staff members for the creation of original editorial content.
- Liaise with the Early Talent Recruitment team & Diversity Recruitment Programs to source story ideas, testimonials and leads for intern & junior professional audiences.
- Partner with Early Talent Recruitment and external agency partner to coordinate email marketing campaigns in Handshake.
- Coordinate the roll-out of our annual BrandBuilder campaigns. Partner with the Employer Brand leader to identify departments, teams and staff across the organization who will participate in this annual initiative. Collaborate with our vendor partner and external agency partner to amplify the content that is created as a result of these campaigns.
- Employee Advocacy Program Administration
- Lead weekly communication with brand advocates, focusing on content highlights, tips & tricks, resources, etc.
- Ensure that program focus is in alignment with recruitment marketing campaigns and content creation strategies.
- Messaging & Internal Socialization
- Act as a champion for strengthening the organization’s talent attraction culture by coordinating all efforts related to the execution of any staff learning initiatives like enhancements to EB Degreed Pathway, Lunch & Learns, Internal Comms plans, etc.
- Serve as the Employer Brand central point of contact for all graphic design and creative requests both internally and externally.
- Maintain Brand collateral (photo, graphic, and video libraries, etc)
- Serve as the point of contact for the monthly internal newsletter. Collaborate across Talent Attraction and with external agency to determine format and topics.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, planning, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Strong project management and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Self-starter with proven track record of high initiative
- Demonstrated understanding of social media marketing
Job ID: 323425KD
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30349)