Hybrid: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Orange County (Costa Mesa), San Francisco, Silicon Valley (Palo Alto), or Washington, D.C.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with offices in strategic hubs of commerce, law, and government across North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, is seeking to hire a Content Writer to join our marketing and communications team. The Content Writer plays an integral role in generating content across all firm communication channels, creating messaging that engages audiences around the firm’s mission and supports the firm’s reputation-management efforts.
The Content Writer works collaboratively with other professional staff across departments and lawyers firmwide to write, edit, and leverage enterprise-wide content efforts – including but not limited to thought leadership pieces, marketing and business development material, website and intranet content, message briefers and scripts, nominations, press releases, and social media/other digital communications.
The successful candidate must be an exceptional writer who can successfully manage the full cycle of content—long-form and short-form—from ideation to execution. This position requires a self-starter who has outstanding organizational and project management skills and also, someone who thrives in a team environment working closely with other specialized skillsets contributing to a singular project.
This position can reside in our Boston, Century City, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Orange County, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, or Washington, D.C. office with a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and creates a wide range of written materials, contributing substantively and strategically to projects.
- Interviews subject-matter experts to produce engaging content for legal and business audiences.
- Determines substance and organization of materials and projects, including researching and analyzing relevant information, often distilling complex subjects.
- Establishes deadlines and project manages to ensure they are met.
- Acts as the editorial adviser on multiplatform marketing projects, consulting with creative, brand, and digital marketing to develop editorial content.
- Ensures editorial guidelines are adhered to across all firm communication channels.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (02298)