Large trade association seeks a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing who can brainstorm and create new growth strategies. Everything we build is for our members. We’re a diverse team of creative, strategic, operational, and tactical professionals. We work hard and play harder. We always show up with great ideas and figure out how to make them happen. This position will collaborate with copywriters, graphic designers, and a digital team to create, manage, and implement digital marketing campaigns, as well as develop emails, web copy, print pieces, blog, and social media posts to market products, programs, events, and services for the nation’s leading association for residential building professionals.
Qualified candidates are:
- Visionaries who can merge strategy, growth, people, and industry insights to strengthen our brand to our members and prospects
- Strong communicators who can collect, monitor, and analyze digital campaign data
- Strong communicators who can generate inspired and powerful email, social messaging, and online content to match content to the right audiences
- Marketers who can develop campaigns to market events, products, and services like it’s nobody’s business
- People who can manage competing priorities, and maintain a great sense of humor
- Self-starters who can work independently
- Collaborators who thrive in a dynamic work environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing, writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns with measurable impact
- Experience with all major social media platforms
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- A solid understanding of how to market products, events, and tradeshows
Minimum of 5 years digital technology experience and a familiarity with trade associations. Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) helps its members build communities. Each year, NAHB’s members construct about 80% of the new homes built in the United States, both single-family and multifamily. A federation of more than 800 state and local associations, NAHB represents more than 140,000 members. About one-third are home builders and remodelers. Other members work in closely related specialties, such as sales and marketing, housing finance, and manufacturing and supplying building materials.
To apply for this position, please visit www.nahb.org/jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer