Graphic Designer needed ASAP!
The Graphic Designer will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with the company sales activity goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a wide range of marketing or advertising formats, including content writing, storyboarding, print and digital creative development. The Graphic Designer must be an organized multitasker and team player able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating new campaign ideas, building content campaigns by addressing digital and traditional print media needs.
Qualified candidates must submit a sample of basic portfolio of graphic design layouts.
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related programs with equivalent work experience.
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud background.
- Design aesthetic multi-media materials that may include consumer booklets, postcards, packaging design, in-store signage.
- Create various types of marketing materials that include web graphic, digital and physical advertisements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A hands-on self-starter with a positive attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done, and a strong work ethic will be essential.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, to ensure the timely completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently.
- Advanced design knowledge / experience.
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials.
- Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job functions (Word, PDF, Adobe InDesign platform, After Effects and Adobe CC, etc.).
- Work well with a team.
Location/Region: Waco, TX