Orange County Muslim Chamber of Commerce Intern
* Develop a system to track needs of Chamber members through surveys and need assessments
* Coordinate all logistics of Chambers
* Develop and maintain a retention program to engage businesses/organizations of the Chamber in building business relationships and promotion
* Recruit a minimum of 15 new businesses/organizations to invest in the Chamber of Commerce.
* Develop and maintain a database to track pertinent information
* Provide research and data input for website redesign to be used for recruitment of new business and service to existing organizations and businesses
* Provide research and data input of available digital displays to recruitment orgs
* Assist in promoting of all Chamber events and activities, including the management of the Chamber
* Social Media scheduling platform
* Updating the digital calendar listings for digital display, events, etc.
* Assist in solicitation of sponsors, including (but not limited to) follow up calls to secure participation and/or proclamations of community leaders, business executives, guest emcees, etc.
* Assist in the updating of Chamber online presence (website and other event platforms)
* Onsite assistance of core exec team
* Work five hours, part time, with flexibility
* Must be pursuing a bachelors and have general critical awareness of society, intersections of race and structural reform, etc.
* Experience working with non-profit partners and philanthropy
* Experience working in faith-based institutions
* Ability to work as part of a professional team
* Ability to recognize potential problem areas prior to their development
* Planning & prioritization skills with an ability to coordinate a mass scale of coordination
* Knowledge of basic graphic and layout principles.
* Knowledge in Windows based computer programs including Word, Powerpoint, MS Publisher, and Excel
* Cultural competence to work in a multicultural, multi-faith environment
Location/Region: Anaheim, CA