Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company Description: Randob Labs is a privately held family company with a 35-year history of providing safe, high quality over-the-counter medicines at an exceptional value. We maintain a separate office and warehouse in the Hudson Valley, NY with 9 employees. We are seeking to add to our team to support consistent growth.
Location: Cornwall, NY - No relocation assistance, per diem, or other expenses. Job can performed remotely by the right candidate. Preference is to live in the NYC metro area.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience. Benefits include health coverage and 401(k)
Hours: 1st Shift M-F (9am – 5pm)
Position Summary: We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team who will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms that drive sales of our products with our retail partners (brick & mortar). The Digital Marketing Manager must have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to develop, lead and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution that deliver meaningful sales growth, on time and on budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including content/copy development, for SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys to ensure campaign profitability
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and recommend adoption where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Areas of Experience:
- BS degree in marketing or a related field preferred. Suitable experience in place of academic major is satisfactory
- Proven ability to grow consumer businesses behind digital marketing
- At least 3-7 years proven working experience in digital marketing and digital media buying in the consumer products industry, preferably within the non-prescription OTC medicine space
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to purchase
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, Wordpress development and constraints
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to prioritize tasks based on importance.
Randob Labs is a privately held family company with a history of providing safe, high quality over-the-counter medicines at an exceptional value. We maintain a separate office and warehouse in the Hudson Valley with 9 employees. We are seeking to add to our team to support consistent growth.